Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Been a While

After an extended hiatus I'm back... I'm back like a butt crack (being back like cooked crack was already taken). So what have I been doing all this time, you ask? Well, apparently I was living under a rock for the past few years because I just discovered the Deadliest Catch. I've developed an unhealthy obsession with this program actually. One of the many things I've learned watching this show is you have to be out of your mind to head out crab fishing on the Bering Sea. These fishermen give new meaning to being a crazy son of a bitch.

My favorite boat... The Northwestern, owned by captain Sig Hansen... who may or may not have the balls of an angry bull. Anyone named Sig is man amonst men. Now I understand these guys make big time money during the crab fishing season. But, you could not pay me enough money to even walk on the deck during a ferocious storm on the Bering, let alone stand by the side of the boat hauling in fishing pots. I wouldn't be catching pots of crabs... but more like a case of the craps... if you know what I mean.

I highly recommend this program for your viewing pleasure.

No comments: