Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hard to Ignore

While watching TV the other day I happened upon this commercial for a great product that's designed to move the needle... so to speak.




For whatever reason this reminded me of the receptionist "Lorraine" at my last job. One day Lorraine observed that a fellow co-worker "John" (who may or may not have been using this product) was a bit more "excited" than usual. So every day when Lorraine was perched behind that front desk I deemed her on "crotch watch"... something she seemed to excel at. Yes, Lorraine sure had a knack for spotting a pocket rocket.

It should also be noted that Lorraine, who I'm guessing was in her 60's, puts on a full face of makeup at night before hopping in the sack with her husband for a game of "tingle tangle". This I know because she said so!

*** Disclaimer: I'm clearly trying to redirect you to a previous post that was my attempt to solicit some reader feedback***

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my. She really was right out of a sitcom